Background

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Faulty Fall 2011

I really don't mind fall all that much! It's just that winter is that much closer, which is dreadful. There are some pros and cons to fall/winter.. I'll share them here:

Cons:
-it's usually cold
-I do not like to 'play' in the snow
-staying indoors more often
-little sun
-dirtier cars
-slower drivers (mainly me!)
-taking more time getting dressed
-snow ruins cute shoes and boots!
-lasts longer than spring/summer


Pros:
-more baking!
-warm coffee drinks
-good excuse to stay home if needed
-smells
-better food
-my birthday

Wow! That's pretty balanced, right?! Now that Brenna is exploring everything, Joe will just have to take her outside and do all that 'fun' stuff that's really just freezing-your-butt-off-not-fun-at-all-stuff :)

1 comment:

  1. I agree! Boo to cold weather!!!! LAME! But, all those pros you mentioned do sound nice. It makes me crave a pumpkin spice latte!

    ReplyDelete