{Vacations}
- We all went to Hawaii for the first time for my brother's wedding
{Jobs}
- Joe changed companies this summer and now work for Rio Tinto doing maintenance
- I subbed the first half of the year and then decided to take the next school year off to be home more with my girls
{Family Changes}
- We had a baby girl, Brynlee Joy Walker, born on May 13th, the day after Mother's Day!
{Big Purchases}
- I finally got an iPhone and LOVE it! (What took me so long??)
- I got the bedroom furniture set of my dreams along with a king-sized mattress
- We found the PEFECT big girl bedroom furniture for Brenna's room
- Joe got a new bow that he really is excited about
{Family Events}
- Brenna and I went to two months of "Story Time" together at the library
- I got kidney stones while pregnant (again) and had surgery, a stent for two weeks, and had kidney failure after it was removed. I haven't been to the hospital so much in my life!
- Joe turned 30!
- Survived living another year with my parents!
- Joe was with his dad when his dad shot a large elk
- Joe participated in all three days of "Total Archery Challenge" at The Bird
- Brynlee finally eats well, sleeps 10-12 hours at night, sits up, crawls, says "Mama", eats solids & puffs and can drink through a straw. That's a lot for a baby. :)
Compared to last year, it looks like almost nothing happened! I can't believe it! But because I was pregnant and the baby is still really little, we knew we would be home more and keep things simple. We also spent a lot of time with family this year and visited all sets of grandparents often. It was a special year because of Brynlee, but a harder year overall. I am definitely looking forward to a fresh start!
I LOVE this post! It's such a great idea to reflect back on your year as a family! I really want to start doing this! You guys had a very fun and exciting year! I also LOVE your updates! Your girls are so beautiful! It was so fun to see what you guys have been up to! Can't wait to see you guys this week!
ReplyDelete