Background

Friday, January 2, 2015

Accomplished 2014

I really enjoy taking a look back at what my family experienced each year. I hope to do this with my kids as they get bigger. =] So for us Walkers, here's the highlights:

{Vacations}
  • We took Brynlee to Disneyland for her first time! She was mostly stroller-bound but had a great time! 
{Jobs}
  • Joe changed companies in December after being with Rio Tinto for a year and a half. He is still with them part time, but is now working for Wasatch Electric. 
{Family Changes}
  • We lost a family member in December, Joe's cousin Justyn, who was a bright spot in all our lives. He was only 20-years-old and we all still struggle with him actually being gone.
{Big Purchases}
  • We bought a HOUSE! 
  • We had to buy a hot tub that worked to go with our house, of course!
  • We bought a little commuter car from my cousin that Joe will drive to work now.
{Family Events}
  • I turned 30 this year!
  • None of us had to go to the hospital this year, thank the Lord! Especially since we didn't have insurance all year.
  • Joe participated in two days of "Total Archery Challenge" at The Bird and spouses came and stayed the night and we had a large party! It was a blast!
  • Brenna started preschool in the spring and completed three months. She then started at a Christian preschool for the fall. She is doing fantastic!
  • I ran my first 5K ever! I loved it!
  • I went to Vegas with my best friends for the first-ever Lantern Festival. 
  • Brenna started tumbling classes and is learning how to use her body in new ways!

1 comment:

  1. I say this every year BUT I sure love how you do this and reflect each year! You guys had such an amazing year with so many exciting things happen! It's so fun to have it documented!

    ReplyDelete