| Waiting for the ultrasound to start! |
| Look, there's the baby! Brenna, "I can't really see it very good!" |
| I kinda look dead here, haha! |
| Blurry, 22 weeks |
*PREGNANCY STATS*
STAGE: 2nd Trimester - 22 weeks
BABY SIZE: A papaya ~ Almost a foot long, weighs about a pound
WEIGHT GAINED: 10 pounds
FITNESS: None currently! Temperature outside is in the single-digits so that's going to have to wait.
DISCOMFORTS: Stuffy nose, heartburn (boo!)
CRAVINGS: Chocolate, water galore and occasional milk
FASHION: I washed half of my old maternity clothes and bought a handful of things. It was time for some comfy sweaters. :)
TO-DO'S: Figure out what we need for this new baby. Start shopping for furniture.
EXTRAS: Joe has felt her move quite a bit now! She is wiggly and up at night. I can see my stomach moving at times, too. Brenna asks me often, "Your tummy getting bigger?" And I say, "Yep, the baby is growing every day!" She wasn't interested in feeling the baby move the other night. We still haven't picked an official name. I think we'll wait till she's born. Most likely a "B" name, but that'll confuse my grandma even more, ha ha.
At our last ultrasound, I'm measuring a week further (so 23 weeks) but for now they are keeping my same due date, May 7th. I also had the stomach flu/food poisoning twice, the week of Christmas and had lost six pounds. Within a few days I was right back up there! I'm getting nervous that I'll gain more than I want to.
So far this pregnancy has been enjoyable! I'm still in the "I feel good, not too uncomfortable" stage. I don't think it'll last much longer bc I am having a little big of a hard time holding Brenna, having her sit on my lap to read, and bending over.
*Four more months!*
I love all your updates! It's so fun to hear how everything is going. I also love that you took pictures at your ultrasound! I didn't even think to do that. I wish I had thought of that. You look so great! I'm glad everything is going well. I feel like we haven't seen you guys in awhile. We need to catch up soon!
ReplyDelete